Table of Contents
- 2. Appropiate use
- 3. Disclaimer
- 4. Website content
- 5. Publications
- 6. Link to other websites
- 7. Links to the company website
- 8. Amendments
- 10. Applicable law
- 11. Contact
- Appropiate use Any use of the Website by Visitors that would limit or constrict the availability or quality of the Websites’ features is prohibited, and the Company reserves the sole right to take actions required to enforce this condition. Visitors shall not use the Website to post, submit or otherwise distribute unlawful, defamatory, abusive, obscene or offensive materials or media of any form. Furthermore, Visitors shall not use the Website in any way that may violate third party rights, including, but not limited to copyright or privacy. Neither shall Visitors access or attempt to access the Website user interface aside from the ones publicly provided by the Website. Visitors may provide personal information as part of the ‘Contact Us’ form and use some of the features on the Website. Information provided for registration must be accurate, correct and up-to-date. The Company reserves the sole right to verify and deny access where data is incomplete, incorrect, inappropriate and/or missing.
- Disclaimer The Website is provided “as is” and “as available” with no express or implied warranties of any kind including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of fitness for any particular purposes, merchantability, non-infringement, and title. The Company disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to visitors use of the site. Visitors assume total responsibility for their use of the site and any linked sites. If this disclaimer is not enforceable under the applicable law, it may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion to a form which is enforceable. The Company does not take responsibility for the correctness, completeness, up-to-date status or quality of the information provided on the Website. The Company expressly disclaims any and all liability to any Visitor or person in respect of anything done or omitted to be done wholly or in part in reliance upon the contents of the Website. Furthermore, the Company is not liable for any damage or corruption caused by viruses (or similar mechanisms such as worms, lock-outs, metering, or self-destruction mechanisms) on computers or any other terminal equipment in connection with visiting, using and/or downloading data of any kind from the Company Website. The Visitors are personally responsible for protecting their equipment appropriately from viruses and other risks on the internet. The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, but disclaims the obligation, to monitor and/or remove content from any part of its Website in whole or in part.
- Website content The Company publishes its own content as well as links, content and resources provided by any third parties and content that has been specifically commissioned by the Company for publication on the Website.All proprietary rights relating to any third-party links, content or resources published on the Website remain with the original source or the author(s) of that material and where any content has been commissioned by the Company for publication on the Website, any proprietary rights in such content remain with the relevant author, unless otherwise agreed or specified. For all other content published on the Website, the Company reserves all proprietary rights including, but not limited to, copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in and to all content on the Website; this includes text, graphics, photographs, logo and/or other items that appear on the Website. The Company also reserves its rights over the Websites’ template, including its layout, design and structure. The Company name and logo are treated as the intellectual property of the Company. Visitors are not authorised to use the Company name, logo or likeness without prior consent. The content, links and resources on the Website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which Visitors should rely. Visitors must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on the Company’s Website. Although the Company makes reasonable efforts to update the information on the Website, the Company makes no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on the Website is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
- Publications The content of any media published on the Website represents the opinion of the author(s) of the respective media. Where the Website contains media resources or links provided by third parties, these should not be interpreted as the Company’s endorsement of any views expressed or the content contained within media, resources or links. Full reserved rights under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 are declared over all content and publications in which are authored or owned by the Company. Visitors may not copy, distribute or transmit any content, media, resources, or links without the written prior consent of the Company.
- Links to other websites Links to or on the Website may connect Visitors to external or third-party websites that are not related to the Company or under its control. The Company is not responsible for the content of external or third-party websites that may be accessible or displayed through external links on the Website. The presence of these external links does not represent the Company’s endorsement of the views or content of these third-party websites. Navigating to external websites through links on the Website is done at the sole risk of the Visitor, and the Company expressly disclaims any liability for any content that appears on any external site.